‘Of all the things you wear, your smile is the most important’
At Wild Dental, our approach to aesthetic dentistry is pretty simple. There is beauty in imperfection. However some lifestyle factors can take its toll on the appearance of the teeth.
These factors can include
- Regular consumption of wine and black coffee which can lead to pigmentation,
- Smoking resulting in discolouration or yellowing of the teeth, and
- Clenching and grinding causing hairline fractures, breakages and shortening of the teeth.
Understandably, in some cases this can affect our confidence to share a smile.
If there is something that you feel isn’t quite right, and it’s affecting how you feel about your smile, there are a number of safe, professional treatment options available. These include:
- Porcelain Crowns & veneers
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Orthodontics - find out more
Call us today for more information about our Cosmetic services or to make an appointment.